British Kebab Awards 2022 - Key Info
Calling all kebab vendors
As heroes of the high streets and purveyors of excellence, we’re recognising the contribution that you, our local kebab takeaways, restaurants and suppliers to the industry provide, on a truly national scale.
For the seventh year running, we’re celebrating the diverse range of talents that make up the fabric of our communities and rewarding the people behind those great little places that we love to lay claim to.
Why have we created the British Kebab Awards?
It’s time again to recognise and champion the efforts of local Kebab takeaways and restaurants across the nation. Your customers are proud to call you their favourite place and we want to help you shout about it. So, these awards have been created to...
Read more >>
- Recognise and reward the dedication and hard work that makes your kebab takeaway or restaurant truly great
- Showcase the diverse range of kebab foods available in the UK
- Celebrate the huge role kebab industry plays in the fabric of UK society, and highlight the contribution the industry makes to the UK economy
Who is eligible for the British Kebab Awards?
- Any independent takeaway/restaurant business will be included in the public vote
To become a finalist you must also meet the following criteria...
- You must be fully registered with your local authority and have the correct licences in place and up to date. For more info head to food.gov.uk/business-industry/caterers/startingup
- You'll also need to have a 4 or 5 star FSA food hygiene rating (Or if you're in Scotland, this must be a pass).
- And finally, you'll need to be willing to promote the British Kebab Awards and their sponsors and agree to feature in promotional activity by the British Kebab Awards and their sponsors.
<< Read less